1. Why did I receive an invoice from CSIO?
Your company subscribes to CSIOnet (a fast, secure network that enables the electronic transmission of insurance policy data and eDocs). The invoice you received is for the annual renewal of your CSIOnet account.
The cost of CSIOnet is as follows:
- Annual fee per CSIOnet mailbox: $325/year plus tax
2. How often will I be invoiced for CSIOnet?
The invoice is for one (1) full year of service, beginning June 1 of each year and ending May 31 of the following year. New accounts will receive pro-rated invoices from their first full month of service.
3. How do I change or update my billing information?
Contact email@example.com with any changes you wish to make.
4. How do I pay my CSIOnet invoice?
For your convenience, when you receive your CSIOnet invoice, you can simply click the “Review and Pay” button to make your payment. There are two methods by which you can pay your CSIOnet account.
1. Credit Card
You may pay your account by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or ApplePay through the “Review and pay” button on your CSIOnet invoice.
2. Online Banking
You may pay your invoice via online banking through BMO, CIBC, Desjardins, RBC, Scotiabank or TD.
5. Can I pay my CSIOnet invoice through online banking?
Yes, you can pay your CSIOnet invoice via online banking. To add CSIO as a payee to your online banking account:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Select Pay Bills (or the equivalent)
- Select Add/Edit Payees (or the equivalent)
- In the payee search field, type “CSIO” or “Centre for Study of…”
- Select CENTRE FOR STUDY OF INSURANCE OPERATIONS
- Enter the account number found on your CSIOnet invoice (e.g., BE1234A)
- Add CSIO as a new payee
*At this time, we do not accept email money transfers.
6. Which browsers can I use to pay my CSIOnet invoice online?
The browsers that let you experience QuickBooks Payments at their best are Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox. If you are having difficulty viewing or using the online payment function, please try using one of the browsers listed.
7. Can I set up pre-authorized withdrawals from my account?
Pre-authorized withdrawals are not available at this time. CSIO does not keep any credit card or payment information on file.
8. How do I cancel this invoice?
To cancel a CSIOnet mailbox that is no longer needed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the CSIOnet ID for the account to be cancelled and the effective date of cancellation.
The account cancellation process takes a maximum of three (3) business days and you will be notified once the account has been cancelled.