1. Why did I receive an invoice from CSIO?
Your company subscribes to CSIOnet (a fast, secure network that enables the electronic transmission of insurance policy data and eDocs). The invoice you received is for the annual renewal of your CSIOnet account.
The cost of CSIOnet is as follows:
- Annual fee per CSIOnet mailbox: $341.50/year plus tax
2. How often will I be invoiced for CSIOnet?
The invoice is for one (1) full year of service, beginning June 1 of each year and ending May 31 of the following year. New accounts will receive pro-rated invoices from their first full month of service.
3. How do I change or update my billing information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the CSIOnet Mailbox ID/s along with the change request. If you need an invoice updated, please include the invoice number.
4. How do I pay my CSIOnet invoice?
For your convenience, there are two methods by which you can pay your CSIOnet account.
1. Credit Card
You may pay your account by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or ApplePay through the “Review and pay” button on your CSIOnet invoice.
2. Online Banking
You may pay your invoice via online banking through BMO, CIBC, Desjardins, RBC, Scotiabank or TD.
5. Can I pay my CSIOnet invoice through online banking?
Yes, you can pay your CSIOnet invoice via online banking. To add CSIO as a payee to your online banking account:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Select Pay Bills (or the equivalent)
- Select Add/Edit Payees (or the equivalent)
- In the payee search field, type “CSIO” or “Centre for Study of…”
- Select CENTRE FOR STUDY OF INSURANCE OPERATIONS
- Enter the account number found on your CSIOnet invoice (e.g., BE1234A)
- Add CSIO as a new payee
6. Can I pay my CSIOnet invoice by Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT)?
At this time, we do not accept email money transfers.
7. Which browsers can I use to pay my CSIOnet invoice online?
The browsers that let you experience QuickBooks Payments at their best are Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox. If you are having difficulty viewing or using the online payment function, please try using one of the browsers listed.
8. Can I set up pre-authorized withdrawals from my account?
Pre-authorized withdrawals are not available at this time.
9. Can I call in to make a payment by credit card?
No, CSIO does not accept payment information over the phone. CSIO does not keep any credit card or payment information on file.
10. How do I cancel this invoice?
To cancel a CSIOnet mailbox that is no longer needed, please send an email to email@example.com clearly indicating the CSIOnet ID for the account to be cancelled and the effective date of cancellation.
The account cancellation process takes a maximum of three (3) business days and you will be notified once the account has been cancelled.
11. What are the payment terms for the CSIOnet invoice?
The invoice term runs from June 1, to May 31 of the following year. The payment terms on the invoice are net 30. Payment is due 30 days from June 1.
12. What program does CSIO use to send invoices?
CSIO uses Quickbooks Online to generate and send CSIOnet invoices. You will receive an email from Quickbooks online to view and pay your invoice. When you click the review and pay button you will be taken to a secure payment page. If you have any questions about the invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org