Connecting the Industry: CSIO Member Survey and 2021 Initiatives Webinar
The many challenges of 2020 have shown us that more than ever, the acceleration of paperless is a business imperative. Join us for a look at the key technology priorities for the P&C insurance industry and how CSIO’s strategic initiatives will mean cost savings, improved workflows and better data for the broker channel.
CSIO’s recent member survey has revealed the industry’s consistent demand for insurance technology that enhance workflows, support the move to paperless, and improve the customer experience. Hosted by Kathryn Sinclair, CSIO’s Vice President of Strategy & Operations, find out how industry innovation priorities are evolving, and CSIO’s role in that transformation.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Insurer, broker and vendor views on digital innovation trends and industry priorities
The Work of the INNOTECH Advisory Committee
- find out how the INNOTECH Advisory Committee and its working groups are solving broker pain points, and how the billing, claims and API solutions being developed will benefit brokers and help the industry work more efficiently
Commercial Lines Data Standards and Industry Benefits
- Progress on the Commercial Lines Working Group and initiatives to automate and digitize commercial lines quoting
Digital Policy Documents, Including eSlips for Personal Lines and Commercial Lines
- Overview of the industry-wide solution to send documents to customers, including recent enhancements and regulatory approvals
Enhanced Educational Resources and Tools
- The CSIO eLearning Program with courses and webinars featuring topics related to insurance innovation, cybersecurity, and digital marketing, and the Certification recognizing CSIO Digital Members
Interested in more opportunities to learn?
Join us for future CSIO webinars on a variety of topics that will help you to expand your digital toolbox. Check out our calendar of events on CSIO.com for a full schedule of CSIO webinars! If you’re interested in free, on-demand, accredited learning, register for our eLearning courses at https://www.CSIO.com/eLearning.